Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Yunqblood Kalifa (@yunqblood_kf) set to drop new Mixtape

After 56Bars dropped around MAY last year, Yunqblood has kept on the low though performing in show across the city and attending other radio battles.

This year he's been working hard towards putting out an E.P but just before then, he talks about this new Mixtape titled 'CONGRATULATIONS'

"actually, congratulations was inspired by Drake, I downloaded his Rare6 album in January and I came across a track Congratulations. I loved the beat and the story line, kept on repeating the song and then I said to my self, 'I can totally work on this in view of my EP' and that was how it came up.
The song is in its final stage now and would premiere on a radio station in Benin after which it would be out for downloads some days after"

You can support Congratulations but doing the following:

* Get a pen and paper
* Write 'Yunqblood Kalifa - congratulations'

* snap with it (also with friends)
* upload on Instagram and tag @yunqblood_kf

With this simple steps you've supported Congratulations.

King Kalifa is bouncing back stronger than ever, WATCH OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment